Tuesday 10 December 2013

Just a couple of reasons I love FC St. Pauli...

I may be a Liverpool fan through and through, but I have an unashamed love for a Bundesliga 2 team... FC St. Pauli. This post is from our sister blog Lazy Genius...

There are many reasons I love FC St. Pauli of Hamburg... the area itself being one of them, that's before you even consider the club. But on opening their most recent newsletter to my Inbox, within seconds I had read a couple of stories that made me love them even more, the sort of stories you won't find in the e-bulletins of most big corporate football clubs these days...

Today around 1,000 people responded to an invitation from FC St. Pauli for the needy to come to the open ballroom of the south stand to be fed, enjoy drinks and receive warm clothing.
Fc St. Pauli Christmas Table
Read more at Lazy Genius

No comments:

Post a Comment