20. Thou shall not criticise Lucas Leiva
19. Or... Joe Allen...
18. Or Jordan Henderson...
17. Or Raheem Sterling...
16. Or any player / youngster who deserves a bit of backing.
15. Thou shall start to sing Brendan Rodgers name.
14. Thou shall not take a picture of 'Stevie G' with your iPhone when he comes over to take a corner.
13. Stand & applaud him instead.
12. Thou shall not take photographs of the Hillsborough Memorial... particularly in some kind of 'selfie' pose. It's a memorial, not a tourist attraction.
11. Thou shall applaud the opposition keeper as he approaches the Kop for the 2nd half (always.)
10. Thou shall not leave on 40 minutes to go and get a piss flat plastic bottle of Carlsberg and regurgitated pork cock in bun for £9.99.
9. Or leave early to 'beat the traffic' for that matter.
8. If you are an out of towner, like I once once... you sit in a queue for fucking hours and pay your dues.
7. Thou shall not ever visit 'The Boot Room' Sports Cafe.
6. Thou shall not care more about the bet idiotic bet you put on. You lad.
5. Thou shall never, ever, ever buy a split scarf for a Premier League game.
4. Thou shall not start moaning again as soon as we lose a game or get a bad result.
3. Thou shall not fail to recognise who our substitutes are when they are warming up. "Ilori? Who's he?"
2. Thou shall never, ever sing 'Who are ya?' You're not singing anymore?' or 'Easy! Easy!'
1. Thou SHALL buy Red All Over The Land next year & support other independent fanzines, websites & merchandise sellers...